Your Website is a Marketing & Sales Tool
Simply having a website live on the internet doesn’t guarantee results. Before you can set up an effective website, you have to decide what you want the site to accomplish. Who is your target audience and what do you want them to get out of visiting your website?
Your web designer will need to understand your business and goals in order to build the kind of site that will best suit your requirements. By knowing exactly what you want your website to do, you’ll help your designer create a site that will be effective for you.
Who is the website for?
- Existing customers?
- New potential clients?
- Your own employees or staff?
What do I want this website to do?
- Do you want to present information or showcase your product, art or service?
- Do you want to enable online sales?
- Are you looking for a way to keep track of your inventory, leads or production?
- Is your aim to keep your company, service or products in your client’s mind?
- Do you want your website to serve as a way to collect potential client leads and contact information through subscription to a newsletter or other informational offering?
What do I want the result of my web presence to be?
Are you looking for increased sales? New customers? A way to market a niche product or present your unique service? In order for your website to be a successful component of your business, you need to define what you want it to accomplish within your overall business plan.
More than just design!
There is a lot that goes into website design, beyond just the design. Choosing the right software can make your site easy to update, less likely to break, and load faster. Structuring the pages and code properly means that Google will be more likely to index your page and more likely to rank you higher. We go beyond basic design to make sure that your site has all of the elements necessary to succeed and grow with your business over time.
Annie & staff at Nine Planets were so easy to work with. They were knowledgeable, prompt, & extremely helpful in setting up our business website, email, & marketing strategy. Highly recommended! Thanks Nine Planets!