Website Audit & RecommendationsFind out what you're missing and fix it!
Does your site have what Google is looking for?
When we run a website audit for local SEO, we’ll check to see if you’re ticking the boxes that Google is looking for and if not, we’ll let you know what needs to be done. We’ll give you the results in a report, and schedule a call to explain what it all means.
If you haven’t done this before, are often some quick and easy changes that you can do that can improve your ranking.
During the audit we:
- Run a speed test
- Review the content on your pages
- Review your analytics: how are people finding your site, how long do they stay on the site, what pages do they visit
- Check Google Search Console to see if Google has identified any problems with your site
- Review your Google My Business listing to see if everything is up to date and accurate
- See how you’re doing on 3rd party sites like Yelp, Facebook and Google
At the end we give you a report letting you know what’s working well and what may need to be changed or updated to get you better results.
For most clients, we recommend repeating the Audit once a year. This will allow us to make sure your site is still meeting Google’s standards and recommendations and that you are taking full advantage of whatever means are available to easily improve and maintain your rank.