Website Audit & RecommendationsFind out what you're missing and fix it!
Does your site have what Google is looking for?
If you haven’t done this before, are often some quick and easy changes that you can do that can improve your ranking.
During the audit we will review the following:
- Google My Business: Does your business have an account, has it been claimed and is it completely filled out?
- Speed and Usability: Run a speed test and check for mobile friendliness
- Site’s Current Search Optimization: Is local schema present and correctly configured? Does site have a current and accurate XML site map? Are pages structured correct for optimal search indexing?
- Social Media and Reviews: Do you have any social media accounts and are they easily found? Ae they configured and cross linked correctly? Do you have reviews on any of the common review sites and how do those look?
- Google Analytics and Search Console: Do you have either or both of these and are they properly configured and cross linked? If analytics is present, get a baseline overview of recent traffic statistics and visitor activity.
At the end we give you a report letting you know what’s working well and what may need to be changed or updated to get you better results.
For most clients, we recommend repeating the Audit once a year. This will allow us to make sure your site is still meeting Google’s standards and recommendations and that you are taking full advantage of whatever means are available to easily improve and maintain your rank.