PluginsAvailable with our WordPress Package accounts
Curated Plugins Pack
Based on our experience, we’ve compiled a library of frequently used plugins. The plugins are selected based on quality and easy of use.
WP 101 Video Tutorials
Social Media, Events, Forms
- Bloom * – The Ultimate Email Opt-In forms plugin.
- The Events Calendar – Create, manage and share events with ease. Creators of this plugin also offer available add-ons for recurring events, ticket sales and more.
- Formidable Forms * – Quickly and easily create drag-and-drop forms.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com – Adds over 30 features to your site including: Publicize to Facebook/Twitter, subscriptions, fancy image galleries, sharing, widget visibility, video embed shortcodes and more. Requires a wordpress.com account (free).
- MailChimp for WordPress Lite – Free version of MailChimp for WordPress, for adding email subscription forms, sign-up forms and sign-up checkboxes to your site.
- Monarch * – Offers a variety of highly effective social sharing options.
- Simple Social Icons * – A simple, CSS and icon font driven social icons widget that helps you insert social icons in any widget area. (Used on Genesis Framework themes only)
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle – This has a social icons widget that you can insert in the Top Header (above the primary header). It’s commonly used with the Astra theme.
- WP-Polls – Add a poll into your WordPress post/page or an AJAX poll system to your blog.
Design & CSS
- Divi Builder – Design your website with a drag-and-drop structure for adding, arranging and re-sizing advanced elements on your page. Works with any WordPress theme.
- Font Awesome Icons – Easy way to insert icons into your page via HTML, shortcode or TinyMCE plugin.
- WP Google Fonts – Allows you to import Google Fonts and use them in your Custom CSS.
- Akismet – Protects your blog from comment and trackback spam. Requires a wordpress.com account.
- Better Search Replace – A simple search to find strings (URLs or other text) in your database and replace the string with other content.
- Black Studio TinyMCE Widget * – Adds a WYSIWYG text widget based on the standard TinyMCE WordPress visual editor, so you can add rich text widgets, images and videos to your sidebars.
- Classic Editor * – Not ready for the new WordPress Gutenberg editor? This restores the previous (“classic”) WordPress editor and the “Edit Post” screen.
- Email Address Encoder * – Protect email addresses from spam bots.
- EWWW Image Optimizer * – Reduce file sizes for images within WordPress.
- Google Analytics by Yoast – Makes it simple to add Google Analytics to your WordPress blog.
- Redirection * – Manage 301 redirections and track 404 errors.
- Remove Comment Website/URL Box – Hide the website/URL field from the WordPress comment form.
- TinyMCE Advanced – Enables advanced features and plugins in TinyMCE, the visual editor in WordPress.
- – Creates a Coming Soon, Maintenance Mode or Launch page for your website.
- Widget Importer & Exporter – Move widgets from one site to another, and backup your widgets.
- WordPress Importer – Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags and more from a WordPress export file.
- Comet Cache * (formerly known as ZenCache) – Makes your site load faster.
SEO & Security
Theme Specific: Genesis Framework
These plugins are specific to the Genesis Framework Themes:
- Genesis eNews Extended – Creates a new widget to easily add mailing lists to your site.
- Genesis Favicon Uploader – Upload your own favicon!
- Genesis Responsive Slider – A responsive featured slider for the Genesis Framework. Click to see our helpful Tips & Tricks for using this plugin.
- Genesis Simple Edits * – Lets you edit the post-info, the post-meta, and the footer area.
- Genesis Simple Hooks – Allows you easy access to the 50+ Action Hooks in the Genesis Theme.
- Genesis Site Title Styles – Apply separate styling to each word in your site title.
- Genesis Title Toggle * – Turn on/off page titles on a per page basis, and set sitewide defaults from Theme Settings.
- Genesis Shortcode Generator * (a.k.a. GingerBeard Genesis Shortcodes) – Adds a button to your editor, for quick addition of default Genesis Shortcodes as well as column shortcodes.
- Genesis Super Customizer – Easily customize the default Genesis Theme.
*Active by Default